What’s New in Cloud Computing: January 13-26.
While these past two weeks haven’t been quite as busy, there’s been lots of talk in the cloud: companies pulling towards or away from cloud computing, which stocks are the best, who’s planning what. Let’s looking at what people are saying:
- January 13, Acer brings focus to cloud computing.
- January 15, new cloud systems can reduce carbon emissions,
- January 16, IBM increases cloud commitment.
- January 17, cloud venders need to move away from Amazon’s trends.
- January 18, Forbes lists the best and worst cloud stocks.
- January 20, cloud becomes driving force behind multimedia courses and what is the difference between virtualization and cloud computing?
- January 21, cloud computing to dominate new market and Best Buy moves away from the cloud and back towards retail.
- January 22,Red Hat refreshes private cloud stacks and Karen Evans emphasizes the importance of cloud adoption.
- January 23, the Times of India talks about SAP.
- January 24, the Wall Street Journal talks about the future of cloud computing, HP shares new cloud trends and Microsoft profits rise thanks to Surface and cloud.
- January 25, AwesomeCloud publishes new cloud growth statistics.
- January 26, what’s the difference between multi-tendant and multi-instance cloud computing?