What’s New in Cloud Computing: November 25-December 1.
While it hasn’t been the most eventful week in cloud computing, we have been getting a lot of opinions coming from popular publications: predictions and analyses and more. Let’s take a look at what’s being said this week.
- November 25, Wired takes time to predict the next cloud computing trends and we look at a comparison of SaaS and “old school” IT.
- November 26, bidding war starts for the new cancer-curing cloud, InfoWorld deems SaaS the most important sector of cloud computing, Comcast makes a move for the SMEs and so does IBM.
- November 27, Linux carries the future of cloud computing.
- November 28, Nigeria is posed for action in the SA cloud market and IBM launches new private cloud for Canadian universities.
- November 29, Cloudtech looks into the cloudy future and BMC looks at a more manageable cloud, will Israel get cloud computing?
- November 30, cloud computing gains traction in Singapore.