What’s New in Cloud Computing: October 21-November 4.
Less big news and more counsel going around these past two weeks, with Forbes offering advice all around and new IT studies cropping up. There have been a few business updates, though. Let’s check it out.
- October 22, poor app migration is a death sentence for your cloud ROI.
- October 23, containers make the cloud “more efficient”.
- October 24, IT needs to deal with its future as a hybrid and will cloud computing impact the on-premise data center?
- October 28, NTT buys up two US cloud computing companies, Forbes offers advice for IT and discuss why cloud computing and virtualization work best together.
- October 29, a new study shows cloud computing is the most valued IT skill.
- October 30, small business IT might not be the same after cloud computing, Eucalyptus slowly pushes against Amazon.
- November 1, GoogleApps stares down new cloud competitors, many banks concerned over the cost of cloud computing, IBM’s patent could clear up a lot of concerns over cloud security and Forbes advises CFOs on the cloud.