What’s New in Cloud Computing: September 23-29.
Another wild week in the cloud–the biggest news being the closing of Nirvanix. Let’s take a look at the other headlines:
- September 23, PaaS could be the way to the hybrid cloud.
- September 25, the US government continues its move toward the cloud and SkyDive’s app goes glitchy.
- September 26, Oracle’s CFO swears by cloud computing, GeekWire is unsure of Microsoft’s moves in China and All Covered allies with Aspire Design.
- September 27, Agile IT CEO will speak at the next Cloud Computing Conference and EXIN offers new certificate in cloud computing.
- September 28, Forbes says enterprises will have to compete with cloud computing and Barron’s does not recommend taking to the clouds.