What’s New in Cloud Computing: 16-22.
It’s been a wild time but in the cloud with Amazon and Oracle both vying for the public’s attention and some new international surprises!
- September 16, China’s ZTE plans to go international.
- Spetember 17, Forbes tells us which cloud skills recruiters look for, Cloudius opts to use Linux and Amazon disses the private cloud.
- September 18, NetworkWorld discusses the cloud ‘utility model’, Bloomberg predicts danger for IBM and Oracle and SeekingAlpha consider the long-term plans of Datalink.
- September 19, Microsoft stares down Amazon and David Linthicum of Infoworld asks if it’s IT or business who should be making the case for cloud computing.
- September 22, Europe continues its strange relationship towards the cloud.