What’s New in Cloud Computing: September 2-8
It’s been a busy week, especially in international cloud computing. Let’s take a look at the headlines:
- September 1, Amazon and IBM grapple for new CIA contract.
- September 3, Cloudcomputing-News discuss how CIOs should rate the cloud and we learn about when one should take the step into cloud computing.
- September 4, Oracle Pakistan makes plans to enter local business, En Pointe plans new division and Forbes discusses cloud growth in the near future.
- September 5, VMware’s push into virtualized networking could mean great news for VMUG.
- September 6, a new report discusses the future of Chinese cloud computing, Cloudscaling and Juniper form an alliance and University of Bristol plans to work with the cloud in order to clarify the mysteries of quantum science.
- September 7, Kainan University borrows some Cisco cloud methods.